Delivery Terms and Returns Policy
DELIVERY TERMSIn busy periods of the year deliveries may be subject to delays, this also includes any weather and/or other adverse conditions that may cause variations in delivery timescales. Deliveries are only made on Mon – Fri. It is possible to receive your order on a Saturday via Royal Mail if using the free 48hr delivery service but this is not guaranteed.
Special deliveries on Saturday are possible, but this will incur a charge of £5.95.
CHOICE OF DELIVERY ADDRESS:If you would like your shoes delivered to an alternative address other than your billing address, just enter the delivery address during the ordering process. If your address was entered wrong, or you need your address changed, please call us as soon as possible on 0208 885 8000. Please note, if your order has already been processed, we cannot guarantee your delivery address can be changed.
DELIVERY TIMESUK Mainland
Free deliveries via Royal Mail can take 48 hours or more.
DPD Next Day service is next day guaranteed, however orders placed after 3pm will not be dispatched until the following day.
Orders for DPD Next Day are Mon-Thurs only. Please note that if you order and select DPD Next Day on a Friday, you will not receive your order until the following Monday.
Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland
2 Working Days via DPD Classic delivery (at a shipping charge of £12.50)
Orders to France, Germany, Italy, and Spain will take 3 working days
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, and Channel Islands will take 4-5 working days
Australia & New Zealand
4-5 working days
Rest of the World
Including mainland U.S.A Canada, Japan, South America, 6-10 working days.
THINGS TO BE AWARE WHEN PLACING OR RETURNING YOUR ORDER:Any customers placing six or more items in one order are eligible for free Next Day delivery. Any orders less than six items will be sent via standard 48hr Royal Mail delivery unless Next Day delivery is specified and paid for. International shipping fees will apply. Free returns are available for UK mainland customers only. Any customers returning goods not in the UK Mainland are will need to pay for the return of goods. We advise recorded delivery to ensure no loss of goods. We will not credit lost or damaged returned goods. For any reason should this happen we would advise that you speak with the postal/carrier service you have used for your return. Should the parcel not reach us for any reason you will be able to make an easy claim with Royal mail or the delivery service you have used to send your return. Items returned damaged, marked, toe printed or packaging missing will be returned without any credit.
We advise that shoes are tried on indoors, on the carpet and preferably with a pop sock on to avoid any foot prints in the shoe. Handbags should be handled with just as much care to avoid a return to you without a credit. Some products having leather soles will mark if the product has been worn on hard surfaces, if the sole is worn the items will be deemed as an unacceptable return. Returns will only be accepted within 30 days after receiving your orders. Your refund credit, or exchange (when in stock) may take up to 2 to 3 weeks to process after you return the goods back to us. We will e-mail you to confirm your return has been processed. Please ensure the returns form is enclosed in your package and note what you would like an exchange or a refund.
To help us process your return as soon as possible, please ensure the returns form is fully completed. Please ensure that your return is correctly packaged and not returned with any labels attached to the shoes box as we are unable to refund items where the original shoe box has been damaged or is missing. Purchases made with Pink Paradox Shoes Retail cannot be returned to any Pink Paradox Shoes outlets, stores, concessions or any other online retailer. Every effort has been made to display our products to true colour on the website and to ensure that products are displayed as accurately as possible. Please be aware that the colours of products can vary depending on how your monitor, phone or tablet is set. Please return your shoes in their original condition as they will be inspected upon return. Returns which are found to be faulty will be sent back. Once your goods are accepted back in to stock you will be issued with an exchange or refund. We will refund the card originally used for payment. Returns with no return information will not be held.
RETURNS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Items returned damaged, marked, toe printed or with packaging missing or damaged will be returned without any credit. Handbags should be handled with just as much care. Please return your shoes in their original condition as they will be inspected upon return. If items are returned in a non-salable condition, it will be returned to you.
- We will be happy to process you a full refund for returns received within 30 days after receiving your orders. We will refund the card originally used for payment.
- Your refund or exchange (when in stock) may take up to 7 working days to process during busier periods of the year.
- We will e-mail you to keep you informed of your returned order.
- Please ensure the returns form is enclosed in your package and note whether you would like an exchange or a refund. To help us process your return as soon as possible, please ensure the returns form is fully completed and placed inside the shoe box. If you are returning your order for any exchange please ensure you indicate the style and size you would like.
If you require any help or have any questions, our customer service team will be ready to help. Please call the Paradox London Pink customer service team on 020 8885 8000 or contact us here: email@example.com
Free Returns via Royal Mail
Please note, our free returns service is available to UK Mainland and Northern Ireland customers only.
We now offer a free returns service! If you wish to return your shoes to us for either an exchange or refund, please go to this link here to process your free returns label.
When entering your details, please note that in the ‘Order Number’ field, please put your order reference number, for example #600000111 (you can find this on the top left-hand corner of your invoice). Then just print and attach the label to the parcel, and you can ship the shoes back to us!
We provide a free Royal Mail returns label with your order. If this is not used when sending your order back to us, we will not be able to refund your postage costs.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER:
- Complete and detach your returns note (goods cannot be returned without this information)
- Enclose it together with your returned item(s), inside the original packaging and shoe box.
- Unless you are using the free returns service, please send your order back to us via recorded delivery. Remember to retain your proof of delivery until the item(s) are refunded on your statement, as this enables you to trace your return.
- Exchanges: indicating the style and size you wish to exchange your return for. Please refer to the returns policy to ensure that your return is accepted for a refund or exchange.
NEED A RETURNS LABEL?You can download another copy of the returns label here. Please print this, fill it out, and pop it into the parcel and return to us.
STORE RETURNS:We do not have a retail store base, but you will find other retailers who do sell our products. If you are ordering from us, you will not be able to obtain a refund or exchange from any of these stores. All returns are to be sent back to us.
PLEASE SEND RETURNS TO:
UK HEAD OFFICE ADDRESSParadox London Pink
Unit 1, 2 Garman Road
London N17 0UG